- Made from Class VI, FDA-sanctioned ingredients for use with food and beverage contact surfaces
- Natural translucent color for visual contact with the flow
- Remains flexible at temperatures from -29ºF to 160ºF
- Non-toxic; odorless, tasteless, and inert
- Remains pliable even after extended contact with alcohol
- Good weatherability properties - resists U.V., ozone, gases, and moisture
- Low friction coefficient and excellent chemical resistance allows easy passage of solids, alcohols, acids, caustics and solvents.
PE-LINED EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) tubing is designed for use where high purity is required. It also offers excellent chemical resistance and non-toxicity, while maintaining good flexibility. A co-extruded product, PE-LINED EVA is made of a low density polyethylene liner with an EVA outer jacket. It is manufactured in a patented process (Patent No, 4061461) to ensure the highest bond quality possible.
PE-LINED EVA tubing meets Class VI requirements and is suitable for use in poultry and meat processing. PE-LINED EVA also meets or exceeds standards in National Formulary, Vol. 14 for containers for injectable (plastics).
This product is an excellent substitute for PTFE, at working temperatures below 100ºF, with cost savings of 50% or more. For working temperatures up to 180ºF and greater stress resistance, ask about irradiated PE-LINED EVA tubing.
|410 0047||N/A 1/8||N/A 3/16 in||N/A 1/32 in||N/A 43 in||N/A 129 psi||N/A 0.62 lbs|
|410 0075||N/A 1/8||N/A 0.250 in||N/A 1/16 in||N/A 71 in||N/A 213 psi||N/A 1.51 lbs|
|410 0131||N/A 1/4||N/A 0.375 in||N/A 1/16 in||N/A 60 in||N/A 180 psi||N/A 2.49 lbs|
|410 0215||N/A 3/8||N/A 0.500 in||N/A 1/16 in||N/A 50 in||N/A 150 psi||N/A 3.49 lbs|
|410 0243||N/A 3/8||N/A 0.625 in||N/A 0.125 in||N/A 66 in||N/A 198 psi||N/A 7.99 lbs|
|410 0271||N/A 1/2||N/A 0.625 in||N/A 1/16 in||N/A 32 in||N/A 96 psi||N/A 4.48 lbs|
|410 0327||N/A 1/2||N/A 0.750 in||N/A 0.125 in||N/A 50 in||N/A 150 psi||N/A 10.00 lbs|
|410 0467||N/A 3/4||N/A 1.00 in||N/A 0.125 in||N/A 39 in||N/A 118 psi||N/A 13.96 lbs|
|410 0495||N/A 1||N/A 1.250 in||N/A 0.125 in||N/A 28 in||N/A 84 psi||N/A 17.96 lbs|