- Straight-Through Pressure-Wash Interchange
- Parker ST-Series, Foster FST-Series, Tomco Series-ST, Hansen ST-Series
- Machined components are manufactured using solid steel, brass, or 303 stainless steel bar stock.
- Stainless steel balls, retaining rings, and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
- 1 1/4" to 2" brass couplers have steel sleeves as standard to maximize service life, hardened to resist deformation.
- Steel nipples are hardened to provide heavy duty performance.
- Nitrile (Buna-N) seals are standard, providing a temperature range of -40ºF to +250ºF (-40ºC to +121ºC).