Check up to five results to perform an action.
Eaton is proud to add the ET1000 crimp machine to its line of portable crimpers. While being our most
economical crimp machine to-date, the new ET1000 machine boasts a broad crimp capability with an
ease-of-use that is sure to please hose assemblers. This new crimp machine has been approved to
• All 1-wire and 2-wire braided MatchMate Plus hoses in sizes 1/4” through 11/4” using MatchMate Plus TTC
• All 4-wire spiral MatchMate Plus hoses in sizes 3/8” through 1”, using MatchMate Plus TTC12 fittings.
The new ET1000 crimp machine builds on the success of the prior FT1370 portable crimp machine by
using the same basic frame and construction design, but employs a 2-piece split half collet assembly in lieu
of the traditional ProCrimp die cages. The correct hose assembly crimp diameter is obtained by the use of a
spacer ring that controls the stroke length of the cylinder during the crimping operation.This new crimp machine
may be ordered separately or with one of four power supplies: hand-pump, air/ hydraulic pump, 12-volt DC power unit, or a 110-volt AC power unit.
• Pusher slides out of position.
• Compatible with the Aeroquip MatchMate Plus hose and fittings.
• Can be mounted on service vehicles due to its portable design.
• Can be powered with virtually any 10,000 psi hydraulic power source (min. 36 cubic inch pump reservoir capacity).
• Utilizes 2-piece collet assemblies.
• Spacer rings control the crimp diameter.
• Sliding pusher allows for easier fitting insertion into the machine.
• Simple positive-stop crimp diameter control system for consistent crimping time after time with no operator adjustments required.
• Easily transported between job sites.
• Versatile power source options.
• Electricity is required only when using an electric style pump.