- PF shank King Combination nipples have the same shank pattern as found on the PF style cam and groove fittings sold. This shank design was developed specifically for chemical transport hoses having Crosslinked Polyethylene (XLPE) or Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW) tubes, where shank retention can be a problem when using conventional band clamps.
- Recommended for discharge and suction service
- Not intended for compressed air
- Working pressure is given at 70ºF maximum
- The working pressure may vary with the construction of the hose, the type of clamping system used and the application.
|RST25PF||N/A 2 in||N/A 250 psi||N/A 316 Stainless Steel|
|ST25PF||N/A 2 in||N/A 250 psi||N/A Plated Steel|
|ST35PF||N/A 3 in||N/A 125 psi||N/A Plated Steel|
|RST35PF||N/A 3 in||N/A 125 psi||N/A 316 Stainless Steel|
|ST40PF||N/A 4 in||N/A 100 psi||N/A Plated Steel|
|RST40PF||N/A 4 in||N/A 100 psi||N/A 316 Stainless Steel|
|RST60PF||N/A 6 in||N/A 75 psi||N/A 316 Stainless Steel|
|ST60PF||N/A 6 in||N/A 75 psi||N/A Plated Steel|