- Interchangeable with Snap-Tite 71-Series
- Machined components are manufactured using solid steel or 316 stainless bar stock.
- Stainless steel balls, retaining rings, and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
- Steel coupler sleeves are hardened to resist deformation and maximize service life.
- Steel nipples are hardened to provide heavy duty performance.
- Nitrile (Buna-N) seals are standard, providing a temperature range of -40°F to +250°F (-40°C to +121°C).
- All couplers and nipples incorporate PTFE anti-extrusion rings to protect the seal components from dynamic impulse damage.