Class VI, platinum-cured silicone elastomer comprises AdvantaPure’s new peristaltic pump grade silicone tubing. Ideally suited for pharmaceutical, biotech, and laboratory environments, APSPG is specially formulated to withstand repeated compression and release for consistent, dependable performance – far outlasts standard silicone tubing.
APSPG Pump Grade Silicone Tubing is not intended for implantation, continuous steam applications, or elevated pressure levels.
- Special formulation promotes long life in pumps
- Extremely flexible and resilient; hardness value of 50 Shore A
- Outstanding compression characteristics
- Smooth surfaces offer uniform fluid flow, resistance to bacteria build-up, and consistent pump performance
- APSPG tubing is USP Class VI approved
- Material meets FDA 21 CFR 177.2600
- Low volatile grade suitable for pharmaceutical and biomedical applications
- Maximum operating temperature: 400°F (204.4°C); brittle temperature: less than -100°F (-73.3°C)
- Imparts no taste or odor to critical streams
- Translucent for visual contact with the flow
- Stocked in sizes from .031” through .500” I.D.
- Manufactured in a certified HEPA-filtered clean room
- Sealed in polybags at manufacture for cleanliness
- Documented lot traceable with identification on bags and boxes
- Documented quality control
- Custom lengths, sizes, and packaging available upon request