- Made from FDA-sanctioned ingredients
- Hytrel core resists high temperatures and oils, making it ideal for hot beverage vending machine applications
- Low permeability to refrigerant gases and hydrocarbons
- Odorless, tasteless, and inert
- Good weathering properties - resists U.V., ozone, gases, moisture, and temperatures
- Low adherence of particulates - ideal for air sampling applications
- Withstands repeated autoclaving
HYTREL-LINED PVC TUBING is designed to offer the flexibility and durability of PVC tubing with a liner of inert. DuPont Dow Elastomers' Hytrel for additional resistance to oils, high temperatures, and gas permeability. A patented process molecularly bonds liner and jacket to make a virtually inseparable product. This cost- saving co-extrusion permits HYTREL-LINED PVC to be substituted for conventional reinforced PVC hose in many applications.
The Hytrel polyester core offers internal resistance to chemical attack, abrasion, and contamination, along with a high degree of resistivity to adherence of particulates, making HYTREL LINED PVC exceptionally suited for use in air sampling applications.
HYTREL-LINED PVC TUBING'S black PVC jacket offers excellent resistance to abrasion and oils, as well as U.V. The pliable PVC also provides a degree of shock resistance and insulates the tubing from electronic interference.
HYTREL-LINED PVC TUBING is made of FDA- sanctioned ingredients for use with food contact surfaces. The tubing withstands repeated autoclaving with no separation of layers.
|413 0091||I.D. N/A 0.170 in||O.D. N/A 0.250 in||Wall N/A 0.040 in||Standard Coil Length N/A 500 ft||Weight/100 ft. N/A 1.92 lbs|
|413 0133||I.D. N/A 1/4 in||O.D. N/A 0.375 in||Wall N/A 1/16 in||Standard Coil Length N/A 500 ft||Weight/100 ft. N/A 3.30 lbs|
|413 0217||I.D. N/A 3/8 in||O.D. N/A 0.500 in||Wall N/A 1/16 in||Standard Coil Length N/A 250 ft||Weight/100 ft. N/A 4.80 lbs|